Six Piece Function and Wedding Party Band
|Dancing In The Street||Play That Funky Music|
|Blame It On The Boogie||Play That Funky Music|
|Walking On Sunshine||I Want You Back|
|Disco Inferno||Raining Men|
|Outta Love||Car Wash|
Night Fever plays totally live, no backing tracks used it’s the only way to get that unique dynamic excitement that only a live band can produce. The six piece band is fronted by two stunning female singers, one male singer/guitarist, one male singer / keyboards, backed up by Bass guitar and Drums. More than just a band, Night Fever take pride in making every event special and are committed to providing customer service that is second to none.
“Experience, energy and a great working relationship makes a fantastic show”
They have played for events in prestigious venues like the Guildford Civic Hall, and Oxford University, to playing in top London hotels including The Copthorne in Kensington, and numerous manor houses and country hotels throughout the UK. They have also played in such renowned nightclubs as The Borderline in London and The Roadhouse in Covent Garden. So far they have played for many clients which include, Coors Brewers Ltd, Vodafone, Guildford Civic Hall, Royal Functions, The Association of Chartered Accountants, Guildford Law College, The Segrue Partnership, Scott Wilson Railways and Surrey University.
Fever - smiling faces with a tight sound...they look like they love what they do..........if you want a covers band, it`s time to turn over a new leaf and get Fever." PG xx
Peter Gordon - "The Peter Gordon Show" 96.4 the Eagle Radio station - June 2004.
"All our guests have commented that this was the best band we have ever booked. The difference in price was well worth it and Georgie from the band was a delight to deal with on the night. We will certainly be in touch with you again."
The Segrue Partnership - Dec 2002.
"I am writing to thank you and the band for providing an excellent evenings entertainment at our annual conference earlier this month. I received very positive feedback from our delegates, of which the following comment sums up the general response - Excellent band - always love a dance at the end of the evening."
Sarah Roberts, Assistant Manager - National Association of GP Co-Operatives, March 2003.
"You're the best band to play here since Genesis!"
FOH Manager, Guildford Civic Hall, 2001 & 2002.
"Fever were brilliant and we would recommend them to anyone requiring a band. The songs were a good mixture and the singing was great!"
Charlotte & Matt, Wedding Clients.
"I wanted to write and thank you for making our Christmas Party on 5th December at the Reading Moat House such a success. We have had so much excellent feedback and compliments for the band that I wanted to pass them on to you. It was well noted that more people were dancing to the band than the disco!"
G Fesemeyer, Maritz Social Team, Maritz Ltd, Dec 2002.
"Just wanted to drop you a quick line to ask you to pass on our thanks to the guys from Fever for Saturday night. Everything was so hectic on the night, from guests arriving half an hour before the event was due to start, and then a continuous stream of people wanting to talk to me that I didn‚t get the chance to speak to the band once! Everyone had a fantastic party, and Fever definitely were a big contribution to this - lots of people have commented on how great the band was ˆ and there were definitely plenty of people on the dance floor the whole time! Thanks once again
Helen Horn - Wedding 17th January 2004
The band comes fully self-contained with a superb light show and state of the art 2.6kW Mackie PA System, they guarantee to get every single person up and dancing the night away!
They understand that each and every event is unique, and therefore offer a variety of different sets, which are carefully tailored for any audience. It includes songs from the 1950's right up to this week's chart sensation, with all the classics in between.
Night Fever cater for up to 3 hours of live music, but the set lengths will differ depending on the needs of the client. They also play CDs between sets to keep the party going, these include all the favourites from the present week's top 10 hits right back to the Beatles, and all of the disco classics in between.
The musicians in Fever are very experienced, and could put players twice their age to shame! We have played with musicians such as Skunk Anansie, Republica, Status Quo, Gizz Butt from dance act The Prodigy, Paul Gilbert, Therapy and many more!
Set List Night Fever play a wide range of songs, which include songs from the 1950s right up to today's chart hits. The setlist is constantly being updated & improved, but this is a guide to what you can expect to hear when you book Fever.
They can also learn a special request 'First Dance' for our wedding clients. If you use this service, we will require 6 weeks notice.
1. Shake a Tail Feather - Blues Bros.
2. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
3. Can't get you outta my head - Kylie Minogue
4. Shout - Lulu
5. A little less conversation - Elvis vs. JXL
6. I love rock n roll - Britney Spears
7. Celebrate - Kool & The Gang
8. Build me up buttercup - The Foundations
9. Leave your hat on - Tom Jones
10. Smooth criminal - Michael Jackson
11. Can't stop this thing we started - Bryan Adams
12. I am the one and only - Chesney Hawkes
13. Friends Theme - The Rembrandts
14. Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
15. Lovin' Each Day - Ronan Keating
16. When You're Gone - Bryan Adams/Mel C
17. Dancing In the Street - M. Reeves & Vandellas
18. You Can't Hurry Love - Supremes
19. Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Bros.
20. Rock and Roll Medley (Includes:
21. Let's twist again
22. Rock around the clock
24. Hound Dog
25. Twist & Shout - The Beatles
26. Parklife - Blur
27. Dizzy - Vic Reeves & The Wonderstuff28. Happy Days Theme
29. Grease Medley
30. Ghostbusters Theme
31. Disco Inferno - The Trampps
32. Le Freak - Chic
33. Good Times - Chic
34. I Feel Good - James Brown
35. Car Wash - Rose Royce
36. Lady Marmalade - Moulin Rouge
37. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
38. Raining Men - The Weathergirls
39. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
40. Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons
41. I Want You Back - The Jacksons
42. Waterloo - ABBA
43. Outta Love - Anastacia
44. Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
45. Can't Get You Outta My Head - Kylie
46. Don't Stop Movin' - S Club 7
47. Reach - S Club 7
48. Kids - Robbie Williams/Kylie Minogue
49. Angels - Robbie Williams
50. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
51. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
52. Just Like A Pill - Pink
53. Papa Don't Preach - Kelly Osbourne
54. Summer of 69 - Bryan Ad