We provide contracts which best suit your individual needs. We therefore discuss with you about the relationship you have with the other party and the relationship you wish to create or continue with the contract.
The contract will be qualified accordingly.
Here is a list of some of the contracts that provide:
- Management agreements
- Music agent agreements
- Recording agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Publishing agreements
- Sub-publishing agreements
- Session recording agreements
- Synchronisation agreements
- Miscellaneous licences
- Production agreements
- Producer-hire agreements
- Songwriting agreements
- Live performance agreements
HOW TO REQUEST A PERSONALISED CONTRACT:
- who you are (details)
- the type of contract you require
- the parties to the contract
- the relationships between the parties
- a suitable time for telephone interview
2. You are required to pay the full fee for the
3. You'll be interviewed by one of our Legal
Consultants who will take notes of the provisions to
be inserted in the contract and who will advise you
and guide you.
4. You will receive, within 5 working days after
reception of the fee an e-mail or fax with the
contract in a Word and Pdf version.
5. The method of payment can vary in accordance with
6. If you need the contract to be amended or need more
advice, we are available to help you free of charge
for a period of 30 days after the contract was sent.
All mail correspondence shall be made at the following
Music for London Ltd
131-151 Great Titchfield street